I keep seeing everyone’s blind spot movie choices for the year, specifically Ruth and Anna, and I decided to make a list for myself considering there so many movies out there I still haven’t seen. This series reminds me of when I was in college, in which I majored in English and everyone would ask, even to this day, have you read this book or that book, assuming I have because of my major. Do you guys know how many classic books are out there? It is virtually impossible to be able to have read every single book. Same goes for movies because even though we are movie lovers, we haven’t seen them all.
My goal is to cross these off my list and finally see them.
1. Cinema Paradiso (duh because of T9M) (1988)
2. Fanny and Alexander (1982)
3. One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest (1975)
4. Amelie (2001)
5. Snatch (2000)
6. Punch Drunk Love (thanks Anna for the suggestion) (2002)
7. The King of Comedy (one of my dad’s favorites) (1982)
8. Lolita (1962)
9. Blazing Saddles (been meaning to see this for eons) (1974)
10. Fantastic Mr. Fox (only Anderson one I haven’t seen) (2009)
11. La Dolce Vita (1960)
12. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (hellllo Brad Pitt!) (2008)
Which ones of these have you seen and love?